CONTENT OF OUR CONTRIBUTORS
THE SITES DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The contents of the Sites may be provided by our third-party contributors (including, but not limited to blogs, articles, products, advice, podcasts, advertisements) (“Contributor Content”). THE CONTRIBUTOR CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR CONTRIBUTOR OPINION. LHM DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC CONTRIBUTOR CONTENT MENTIONED ON THE SITES, AND RELIANCE ON ANY CONTRIBUTOR CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITES
- 2.1. Internet Access. When using the Sites on your mobile, laptop, desktop or other device (your “Device”), you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for (i) maintaining Internet access for your Device through a Wi-Fi or LTE data communication network and (ii) any Internet connection and telecommunications fees and charges that you incur.
- 2.2. Your Device. LHM is not responsible for the operation of your Device. You are responsible for ensuring the system functions of your Device are in working order when accessing the Sites, including, but not limited to screen display operation features of your Device.
- 2.3. No Guarantee. Access to the Sites may be suspended temporarily and without notice (a) in the event of system failure, (b) for maintenance or repair, (c) where we reasonably suspect there has been a breach of these Terms, (d) for reasons reasonably beyond our control, or (e) as otherwise explained in these Terms.
PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS
- 3.1 License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, LHM hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to access and use the Sites (including updates and upgrades that replace or supplement them in any respect and which are not distributed with a separate license, and any documentation) solely for your personal use on a Device that you own or control. We reserve all other rights, which are not granted in these Terms.
- 3.2 Use Restrictions. You may not access or use the Sites in any way that is not expressly permitted by these Terms. You may not: (a) cause, permit or authorize the modification, copy, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Sites; (b) sell, assign, rent, lease, or grant rights in the Sites, including, without limitation, through sublicense, to any other person or entity; or (c) use the Sites for any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity as determined by LHM in its sole discretion.
- 3.3 Investigations. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review our Sites at any time. If we become aware of any possible violations by you of these Terms we reserve the right to investigate such violations, and we may, at our sole discretion, immediately terminate your license to use the Sites pursuant to Section 16 below.
- 3.4 Violation of these Terms. You must not use (or permit a third-party to use) the Sites: (a) in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or to act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Sites or any operating system used by the Sites, (b) in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security, or interfere with other users, (c) to collect or harvest any information or data from the Sites or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Sites, (d) via use of a robot, spider, or other automated device to monitor or copy the Sites or any information provided by the Sites, (e) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms, (f) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), or (g) for any other purpose that is to LHM’s detriment or commercial disadvantage. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible, and LHM has no responsibility or liability to you or any other person or entity for, any breach by you of these Terms or for the consequences of any such breach.
- 4.1. Accounts. To use certain features of the Sites, you may be required to create an LHM account and provide us with a username, password, and certain other information about yourself. You are solely responsible for the information associated with your account and anything that happens related to your account. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as requested by any forms and maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- 4.2. Account Security. Maintaining account security is very important. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account passwords. You agree to notify LHM immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account.
- 4.3. Account Sharing or Transfers. Accounts are registered to you personally and may not be sold, traded, gifted, or otherwise transferred at any time under any circumstances. You may not share your account with, or disclose your password to, anyone else.
- 4.4. Account Cancellation by You. If you wish to cancel your account, please contact us at the information in Section 21 below.
- 4.5. Account Cancellation by Us. LHM may terminate you account at any time for any reason or no reason, including if: (a) LHM determines that you are (i) in breach or otherwise acting inconsistently with these Terms or (ii) engaging in fraudulent or illegal activities or other conduct that may result in liability to LHM; (b) LHM determines it is required by law to terminate your account; or (c) LHM decides to stop providing the Service or critical portions of the Service. When terminating your account, LHM may cancel your account and delete the information in it. You have no ownership rights in your account.
- 5.1. We allow users to create a registry to receive money gifts from other users (the “Registry Service”). LHM has integrated with certain authorized payment processors (e.g., Stripe, Plaid) (each a “Payment Processor” and collectively the “Payment Processors”) to allow users (each a “Gift Giver”) to send funds to other users (each a “Beneficiary”) through the Registry Service. As such, you may be required to create an account with one or more Payment Processors to use the Registry Service. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as requested by any Payment Processor’s forms and maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. YOUR USE OF ANY PAYMENT PROCESSOR’S SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR’S CONFIRMATION THAT YOU MEET THEIR ENROLLMENT CRITERIA.
- 5.2. By using the Registry Service and a Payment Processor, you may be required to enter into certain agreements with the Payment Processors (“Payment Processor Agreements”). You acknowledge and agree that (a) if you submit funds through the Money Gifting Service as a Gift Giver, you are submitting payment directly to the Beneficiary (via the Payment Processor’s services); (b) LHM is not a party to any Payment Processor Agreement and is not a party to any funds transfer completed using the Payment Processor’s services; (c) LHM will not be liable or responsible for the services provided by the Payment Processors; and (d) we are not responsible for lost payments, identity theft, fraud, or refunds.
- 5.3. Payment submitted by Gift Givers to Beneficiaries via the Registry Service are subject to the following fees, which LHM may change from time to time in its sole discretion: a five percent (5 %) LHM service fee, a $0.25 Payment Processor fee, and a $0.30 plus 2.9 % credit card fee (if applicable).
- 5.4. LHM may impose limits on your ability to send or receive funds through the Registry Service. Additionally, Payment Processors may impose their own limits and limitations on your use of the Payment Processor’s services.
- 5.5. All funds sent or receive through the Registry Service must be in U.S. Dollars.
- 5.6. LHM cannot and does not offer tax-related advice. This section is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute tax advice. You are responsible for determining and fulfilling your obligations under applicable laws to report, collect, and remit any applicable taxes. LHM is not responsible for withholding, collecting, reporting, or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction you complete via the Registry Service. Consult your tax professional before engaging in the Registry Service or any transaction.
- 5.7. The Registry Service is a feature offered as a convenience and, without limiting any other rights we have set forth herein, we reserve the right to suspend, terminate, freeze, or close any account and/or funds in accordance with these Terms. Accounts and/or funds may be frozen at our sole discretion or at the sole discretion of the Payment Processor.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or submit any content such as any text, photos, or other content via the Sites (together with any Contributor Content, “User Content”), or to share any User Content with other users of the Sites, you promise that any such User Content: (a) will not be defamatory, obscene, offensive or otherwise objectionable, (b) will not infringe the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) or other rights (such as privacy or confidentiality) of any third party, (c) will comply with applicable laws, (d) will not promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, (e) will not be likely to deceive any person, (f) will not be threatening, abusive or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, (g) will not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person, (h) will not impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, (i) will not give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case, and (j) will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse. Although we may not actively monitor User Content, we have the right (but are under no obligation) to remove any User Content if, in our opinion, it is in breach of these Terms or is otherwise inappropriate.
The Sites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by LHM, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of LHM. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT - DCMA NOTICE
LHM complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended).
If you have any complaints or objections to material posted on the Sites you may contact our designated agent at the following address:Email: email@example.com
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Sites infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed,
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed,
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Sites,
- your address, telephone number, and email address,
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Sites of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
By agreeing to these Terms or using the Sites, you agree to receive communications from us, including via email. Communications from us may include operational communications concerning your contribution or responses to your inquiries or marketing materials. If you wish to opt-out of promotional emails, you can unsubscribe from our promotional email list by following the unsubscribe options in the promotional email itself. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating directly to your contributions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 10.1 Trademarks. The “Little Honey Money” name and logo are trademarks and service marks of LHM. You do not have the right to use any of our trademarks, service marks or logos and your unauthorized use of any of these may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
- 10.2 Ownership. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Sites, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to rights in graphics, logos, “look and feel,” trade dress, structure, organization, code, and all content in the Sites and compilation thereof (excluding the trademarks or other Contributor Content), anywhere in the world, belong to us or our licensors and are valuable trade secrets and confidential information of LHM, protected by intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that LHM, or its licensors, owns all right, title and interest in and to the Sites, including all intellectual property, industrial property and proprietary rights recognized anywhere in the world at any time and that the Sites are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Further, you acknowledge that the Sites may contain information that LHM has designated as confidential and you agree not to disclose such information without LHM prior written consent. Nothing posted on the Sites grants a license to any LHM trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Sites is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark unless otherwise noted and may not be used except with the written permission of LHM. When accessing the Sites, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Sites is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites, including but not limited to our contributors (collectively, “Third-Party Sites”). You acknowledge that we have no control over these Third-Party Sites or locations, and are not responsible for their contents, actions, and/or availability. We do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing, which use you acknowledge and agree shall be at your own risk. Your use of the Third-Party Sites or locations will be governed by their terms and conditions and privacy policies (if any) (“Third-Party Terms”). It is your responsibility to read and comply with Third-Party Terms.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PURSUANT TO CA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1789.3
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of an electronic commercial service receive the following consumer rights notice: California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, and their respective business partners, licensees, licensors, officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and costs), arising out of or in connection with: (a) your use of the Sites; (b) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; or (c) your violation of the rights of any third-party. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations. In such event, you shall provide the Indemnified Parties with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Indemnified Parties.
WE PROVIDE THE SITES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, ERROR FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO CORRECT ANY BUGS, DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITES OR TO OTHERWISE SUPPORT, DEVELOP OR MAINTAIN THE SITES. While we take reasonable precautions to prevent the existence of computer viruses and/or other malicious programs, we accept no liability for them.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms, which may apply to the Sites, whether express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of the rights of third-parties with respect to the Sites and all information, and content.
NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, OR AFFIRMATION BY US, BY WORDS OR ACTIONS, SHALL CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY. WE ALSO MAKE NO PROMISES OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE CONTENT--INCLUDING CONTRIBUTOR CONTENT--INCLUDED ON THE SITES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UP-TO-DATE, OR RELIABLE, AND IN NO EVENT WILL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SITES (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY).
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ANY BREACH OF SECURITY OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITES (INCLUDING CONTENT), OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITES) ARISING FROM, RELATING TO, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES, OR THESE TERMS, ARISING AND WHETHER FRAMED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR STRICT LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE NEGLIGENCE (EITHER ACTIVE, AFFIRMATIVE, SOLE, OR CONCURRENT) OF LHM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Sites including, without limitation, content on the Sites, is to stop using the Sites. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of services or products received through or advertised in connection with the Sites or any links on the Sites, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the Sites or any links on the Sites.
In the event the foregoing exclusion of liability is determined, in whole or in part, to be invalid or unenforceable, then the Indemnified Parties’ liability arising in connection with the Sites, or under these Terms whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed, under any circumstances, one hundred dollars ($100). You agree that any claim or cause of action arising under these Terms, in relation to our Sites, or the performance or non-performance of the Sites must be brought within one year after such claim or cause of action arises or be forever barred.
THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, LHM’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PROVISION SHALL HAVE NO EFFECT ON LHM’S CHOICE OF LAW PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW.
We reserve the right to change, edit, suspend, delete and/or cancel any part of the Sites, or may terminate these Terms, and/or your permission to use the Sites immediately, without prior notice or liability, if: (a) you commit any breach of these Terms; (b) we discontinue the Sites, (c) we are prevented from providing the Sites for any reason, (d) if required by law, or (e) due to an event beyond our control.
On termination of these Terms for any reason: (a) all rights granted to you under these Terms will cease immediately, (b) you must immediately cease all activities authorized by these Terms (including your use of the Sites), and (c) you acknowledge that we may restrict your access to the Sites. Sections 1, 9-11, and 13-19 will survive any termination or expiration of these Terms.
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US
If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any condition in these Terms require you to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by email using the contact details at the bottom of these Terms. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we may do so by email or using any other contact details you provide to us.
- 18.1. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by California law, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You and LHM agree that, except as otherwise provided below, the state and federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles, California will have exclusive jurisdiction of all Disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Sites and agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LHM shall be allowed to apply for equitable remedies (including injunctions) in any jurisdiction.
- 18.2 Binding Arbitration.
- 18.2.(a) Arbitration Procedures. You and LHM agree that, except as provided in Section (d) below, all Disputes, (each a “Claim”), shall be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration, which may be initiated by either party by sending a written notice requesting arbitration to the other party. Any election to arbitrate by one party shall be final and binding on the other. The arbitration will be conducted under the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS that are in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated (the “JAMS Rules”) and under the terms set forth in these Terms. In the event of a conflict between the terms set forth in this Section 18 (Dispute Resolution) and the JAMS Rules, the terms in this Section will control and prevail.
Except as otherwise set forth in Section (d) below, you may seek any remedies available to you under federal, state or local laws in an arbitration action. As part of the arbitration, both you and LHM will have the opportunity for discovery of non-privileged information that is relevant to the Claim. The arbitrator will provide a written statement of the arbitrator’s decision regarding the Claim, the award given and the arbitrator’s findings and conclusions on which the arbitrator’s decision is based. The determination of whether a Claim is subject to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and determined by a court rather than an arbitrator. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, (a) you and LHM may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, modify, vacate or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator, and (b) the arbitrator’s decision shall be final, binding on all parties and enforceable in any court that has jurisdiction, provided that any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to follow applicable law.
- 18.2.(b) Location. The arbitration will take place in Los Angeles, California unless the parties agree to video, phone or internet connection appearances.
- 18.2.(c) Limitations. You and LHM agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Claim between LHM and you individually. YOU AND LHM AGREE THAT (a) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS-ACTION BASIS OR TO UTILIZE CLASS ACTION PROCEDURES, (b) THERE IS NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND (c) NO ARBITRATION SHALL BE JOINED WITH ANY OTHER ARBITRATION.
- 18.2.(d) Exceptions to Arbitration. You and LHM agree that the following Claims are not subject to the above provisions concerning negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Excluded Dispute, (b) any Claim related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, or unauthorized use, and (c) any claim for equitable relief. In addition to the foregoing, either party may assert an individual action in small claims court for Claims that are within the scope of such court’s jurisdiction in lieu of arbitration.
- 18.2.(e) Arbitration Fees. If you initiate arbitration for a Claim, you will need to pay the JAMS arbitration initiation fee. If we are initiating arbitration for a Claim, we will pay all costs charged by JAMS for initiating the arbitration. All other fees and costs of the arbitration will be charged pursuant to the JAMS Rules
- 18.2.(f) Severability. You and LHM agree that if any portion of this Section is found illegal or unenforceable (except any portion of Section (d)), that portion shall be severed and the remainder of the Section shall be given full force and effect. If Section (d) is found to be illegal or unenforceable then neither you nor LHM will elect to arbitrate any Claim falling within that portion of Section (d) found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Claim shall be exclusively decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the County of Los Angeles, California, and you and LHM agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- 19.1 Assignment. The rights granted to you under these Terms may not be assigned without LHM’s prior written consent, and any attempted unauthorized assignment by you shall be null and void.
- 19.2 Severability. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then that portion shall be severed, and the remainder of these Terms shall be given full force and effect.
- 19.3 Attorneys' Fees. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the other party all the reasonable costs, attorneys’ fees and other expenses incurred by such prevailing party in any legal action relating to these Terms.
- 19.4 No Waiver. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect our right to enforce the same provision at a later time. An express waiver by LHM of any provision, condition or requirement of these Terms shall not be understood as a waiver of your obligation to comply with the same provision, condition or requirement at a later time.
- 19.5 Equitable Remedies. You acknowledge and agree that LHM would be irreparably damaged if the terms of these Terms were not specifically enforced, and therefore you agree that we shall be entitled, without bond, other security, or proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breach of these Terms, in addition to such other remedies as we may otherwise have available to us under applicable laws.
- 19.6 Entire Agreement. These Terms, including the documents referenced in these Terms, constitutes the entire agreement between you and LHM with respect to the Sites and supersedes any and all prior agreements between you and LHM relating to the Sites.
- 19.7 Transfer. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend these Terms at any time. As applicable, we will notify you of material changes to these Terms when you next access the Sites (we may also email you about any material changes to these Terms). To the extent permitted under applicable law, we reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any part of them) with or without notice.
If you have any questions or comments relating to these Terms, please contact us at:
Little Honey Money, Inc.
Los Angeles, Californiahello@littlehoneymoney.com